Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life as I see it today...

The world seems to be coming at everyone in a very ignorant and demeaning way.
I've learned about a young woman of 22 years' life today, and you know what, she taught me something today. She showed me, that no matter how hard living in this world may become, it wont stop and change its actions like you and I can achieve in a heart felt moment. So why do I even question the past like I have a chance to change it? I know I cant go back and fix the mistakes I profoundly encouraged upon myself. But I still have hope for the future and present, so why does the past keep coming back? Does anyone else realize that it's not coming back? So why do people bring it up over and over again? I personally don't understand speaking of the past. I am a very changed young woman, and until you can see that, I'm not going to be the girl that you play mind games on anymore. Oh, and if you don't know what "mind games" are. Here is a quick definition: Mind Games- psychological manipulation or strategy, used esp. to gain advantage or to intimidate.
I know I shouldn't let it get to me. Sometimes I just want to get up and go! But why? Why do I see myself being the bigger person in every situation, its time I stand up and say whats on my mind........ JUST LET ME BE 16, Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a few things about me, if your wondering...

My photo
Hello... I'm Ashlee-Marie, && you are? Well to start, I'm sixteen years young ~for what its worth~ I am currently a Junior at Winfree Academy Charter School. I happen to be Single. I am into the whole Wrangler wearing, Church going, Horse ridding, Southern Gentlemen Type guy... Because one day this Southern Bell is gonna grow up...[COWGIRL UP!] I have a little sister--->Olivia Jones && a big sister----> Hayley Eisley! SPORTS ARE MY LIFE. Especially Volleyball, Track, && Basketball. I have recently decided to attend Church regularly [First Baptist Of Richardson] && Ive learned... ♥Think hard about the choices you plan on making because they could potentially make your life, that much different. I'm Not Sure What Else You'd Need To Know, but If You think of something.... Message Me alrighty? bye(: Ashlee-Marie Out!(: